SEPHORA COLLECTION Blackhead Peel-Off Mask 50ml

Last items in stock
Tax included Shipping excluded Delivery: 2 to 5 days


What it is:
Formulated with 89% ingredients from natural origin, the Sephora Collection blackhead peel-off mask with glycolic acid and aloe vera reduces the number of blackheads and smooths skin texture from the very first application.

What it does:
Its texture is easy to apply and remove, and it instantly cleanses, purifies and mattifies your skin. Skin impurities are eliminated.

What else you need to know:
Natural glycolic acid: from sugar cane, it is known to exfoliate and smooth skin.

Natural aloe vera: known to soothe skin.

89% ingredients from natural origin, the remaining 11% mainly ensure the sensory appeal andstability.

Clinically proven tolerance. Non-comedogenic.

Formulated without animal-based raw materials.

Eco-design packaging: 61% of the plastic of this tube is made from sugar cane residuals, our cardboard comes from sustainably managed forests and is printed with vegetable ink.

Made in France on a production site belonging to a family-run company based in Ardèche.

50 ml 1.69 fl.oz. Made in France

Product Details

Sephora-peel off mask 50ml
7 Items


No reviews

10 other products in the same category:

Customers who bought this product also bought:

Product added to wishlist
Product added to compare.

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. Learn more