SEPHORA COLLECTION Shimmering Dry Oil 125ml

Last items in stock
Tax included Shipping excluded Delivery: 2 to 5 days

New, original


What it is:
Made with 90% ingredients from natural origin, this Sephora Collection shimmering dry oil for the body contains marula oil and natural shimmering pigments. It nourishes and illuminates the skin with an irresistible golden glow, while enabling you to get dressed immediately after application.

What it does:
The shimmering dry oil enhances and hydrates the skin all day long. The skin is suppler, smoother, softer and satin-smooth. Its dry and light texture full of shimmer instantly penetrates the skin, without leaving a greasy or sticky film.

What else you need to know:
Marula oil from natural origin is known to nourish and soften the skin.
Mica of natural mineral origin (shimmer) is known to beautify the skin.
90% of the ingredients are from natural origin, the remaining 10% mainly for preduct texture and stability.
Clinically proven skin tolerance and formulated without animal-based raw materials. Suitable for all skin types, including sensitive skin.
Eco-design packaging: This bottle is made of 100% recycled plastic, this is why the plastic color is slightly gray.
This product is manufactured in France, by a family-run company in the Pays de Loire with 150 employees, created 40 years ago.

125 ml 4.22 fl.oz. Made in France

Product Details

Sephora-bronzing oil 125ml
4 Items


No reviews

Customers who bought this product also bought:

Product added to wishlist
Product added to compare.

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. Learn more