What it is:
Formulated with 96% natural origin ingredients, this Sephora Collection day cream contains hyaluronic acid and vitamins C and E. It moisturizes, brings radiance and protects your skin from environmental stressors.
What it does:
A true ally for everyday use, it gives the skin the substances it needs to maintain its natural glow, whilst acting as a protective shield thanks to its cocktail of antioxidants. Its ultra-lightweight, milky-creamy texture makes it an excellent makeup primer.
What else you need to know:
Natural origin hyaluronic acid derived from wheat, which is known for its effective moisturizing properties. It retains water on the skin and protects it from dehydration.
Cocktail of natural origin vitamin E from sunflower blossom and vitamin C. These ingredients provide radiance and protect the skin from environmental stressors.
Good for your skin:
96% of the ingredients are of natural origin, the remaining 4% mainly ensure the sensory appeal and good preservation of the product.
Clinically proven skin tolerance, suitable for sensitive skin.
Formulated without animal-based raw materials. Eco-design packaging: This tube is made of 61% plastic from sugar cane residue, its box is made of materials from sustainable forests and is decorated with plant-based inks.
This product is manufactured in France by a company of over 100 employees, which is a member of the United Nations Global Compact. The latter is an initiative to encourage companies to adopt sustainable and socially responsible policies.
50 ml / 1.69 fl.oz.