SEPHORA COLLECTION MGR Illuminating Hydrator 50ml

In Stock
Tax included Shipping excluded Delivery: 2 to 5 days


What it is:
A Sephora Collection illuminating hydrator with Moringa oil and Rose hip oil. It moisturizes the skin for 12h, softens it, and provides a healthy glow and radiance.

What it does:
It provides hydration and radiance to dull complexions. The skin is plumper, smoother, softer and the quality of the skin is improved. Its light and melting texture embedded with shimmer makes it a great makeup primer and provides immediate radiance.

What else you need to know:
Super ingredients:
* Natural moringa oil, known to moisturize and brighten the skin.
* Natural origin Rosehip tree oil, known to give the skin glow.
* Natural origin hyaluronic acid, extracted from wheat, known to hydrate.

Good for your skin:
* 95% of ingredients are of natural origin, the remaining 5% mainly ensure the sensory appeal and good preservation of the product.
* Clinically proven for all skin types, including sensitive. Non comedogenic.

Ecodesign Packaging:
* 61% of the plastic in this tube is made from sugar cane residuals.
* Our cardboard comes from sustainably managed forests and is printed with vegetable ink.
* This product is made in France on a production site belonging to a family-run company based in Ardèche.

50 ml / 1.69 fl.oz.

Product Details

Sephora-MRG cream 50ml


No reviews

10 other products in the same category:

Customers who bought this product also bought:

Product added to wishlist
Product added to compare.

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. Learn more