Fuller Lips in a Flash!
Balance and beautify your lips with the Lip Contour Matte Lip Pencil to address flat lips, thin lips, wide or narrow mouth, or uneven shape. These easy-glide lip pencils are simple to use and provide an intense payoff with a matte finish in a single swipe. Each shade is waterproof and transferproof and can be used alone or combined for the perfect lip look.
How to use
* Look at your lip shape and assess the areas you want to contour (add more volume, fix the symmetry, improve the shape etc)
* I like to apply a little foundation on my lips after moisturising them – I just feel like the color is way more intense that way!
* Take your fav Lip Contour, draw an “X” on your cupid’s bow to create the arch, then line the bottom centre of your lips to match the same as the top.
* Connect it at the corners (the goal is to make your lips appear even).
* Generally speaking, you can overline a little bit, however, just don’t do too much to avoid a clown-like lip.
* Once you’ve created the desired shape, you can use a lighter shade to fill in the rest of the lip. This will help create the illusion of a more voluminous pout. Afterwards, I like to use my finger to lightly blend the colors together (to get rid of any harsh lines).
My favorite combos:
- Use Trendsetter (Contour) with Bombshell (Highlight)
- Use Vixen (Contour) with Famous (Highlight)
- Use Famous (Contour) with Trophy Wife (Highlight)
1.2g / 0.04 Oz.