Product Type: Synthetic
What it is:
A set of 4 must-have brushes for an easy-to-apply smoky effect.What it does:This set contains 4 brushes and a complete tutorial with pictures enabling you to create several types of smoky effect, from the most classic looks to the most elaborate ones. It also comes in a travel-size case so that you can take your brushes with you wherever you go.What it includes:
- A blending eyeshadow brush to emphasize the eyes
- A powder eyeshadow brush to colour the eyelid
- A crease brush to blend the product
- A precision blending brush to intensify the result
What else you need to know:
The brush bristles are made from synthetic fibres
Additional Tools Required:
* A pencil in the same colour as the dark eyeshadow colour
* A dark eyeshadow
*A medium eyeshadow
1. Highlight: Draw a line using the pencil along the base of the lower and upper lashes, then, using brush no.1, blend this line using back and forth strokes.
2. Colour: Using brush no.2, apply the darkest eye shadow all over the eyelid right up to the eyelid crease.
3. Blend: Using brush no.3, colour the eyelid crease with the medium eyeshadow, going slightly up towards the eyebrow arch.
* Tip: To make your eyes look bigger, don’t apply make-up beyond the dotted line area indicated on the diagram.
4. Intensify: Using brush no.4 and the darkest eyeshadow, intensify beneath the lower lashes using small back and forth strokes. Tip: Illuminate the eyebrow arch with a light eyeshadow.